inclusion key chain

1. Can anyone tell me where I can buy a BEIGE inclusion key chain? I saw one on eBay but they do not offer buy it now...any ideas for me ladies?

Thank you!

2. did you call 866-VUITTON? they can locate any item for you.

3. Sunshine, right now on elux, they have a beige inclusion monogram speedy keyring. I don't know if that's the one but check it out. $235.
    Good luck!!

Edited to say, it's under Accessories then Jewelery

4. Great thanks guys!!! I thought for some reason they were like a limited edition given out to VIP's??? Therefore I did not event think about looking on Elux...I was tickled to find it! Thank you! Its ordered! I will post a pic when I get it!

5. Congrats!

I'm nosey. Can you cut and paste a pic frum elux so I can see what it looks like? :biggrin:

6. [​IMG]here you go!! Isnt it cute??

7. Oooo, good for you Sunshine. It's so cute! Can't wait to see it in your pics!!!

8. Congrats.

9. i love these! congrats on getting one :smile:

[​IMG]

10. Habbity...thank you for posting pics!!! Its such a better photo than Elux's...I love it!!!! I will be putting the Ol pref. cles away for awhile.

11. Here are mine:
    [​IMG]

I'm pretty sure my store (Fashion Valley) had a beige one left when I went in a couple days ago. Here's the number, 1-619-543-0100.
    These were $240 apiece I believe (my dad got them for my mom and I), and were NOT VIP items. I think you may be thinking of that golden keepall paperweight :smile:

12. It was not a vip item, definitly as seasonal limited item, it was release for the cruise 2006. The speedy vip paris keychain is different , it's made of cowhide.

13. that's such a cute keyring! i love it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice