inclusion bracelets

Virginia

Happiness
Sep 21, 2005
Hi all,

I'm interested in buying some inclusion bracelets and I went to my local boutique to try them on. I'm a little confused about the sizing.. I know before it just use to be PM and GM and I believe now it's Small, Medium & GM? Can someone help clarify that for me? Also, which colors were the small inclusion bracelet made in? I have small wrists and I tried on the small yesterday but it was in a color I wasn't interested in.

Thanks! :smile:

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
Small with the 2.25" (yes elux says it is a 2.3" opening--but mine measure 2.25") opening include: Praline, Brown, Pomme, Transparent, Parme, Pink, Yellow...that is all I know of.

Last edited:

Virginia

Happiness
Sep 21, 2005
Thanks Sheila... so all the older colors like beige and framboise don't come in the pm small right?

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
Virginia, I am 99.99% sure that ^^ is correct. I will direct LVBabyDoll to this thread since she is the Inclusion know-it-all and could probably help!

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
^You're right! Also, the turquoise comes in the TPM size as well. :yes:
The smaller sizes started being made with the transparent color so anything made before that wasn't made in the smaller size.

Virginia

Happiness
Sep 21, 2005
^ahhh, me too! and now I'm trying to figure out all the colors it's available in. :P

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
You're welcome Sheila and Virginia! :tup:
I know for sure that it was available in-
Pomme
Transparent
Gray
Turquoise
Parme
Pink (re-release, not the old version)
Yellow (re-release, not the old version)
Praline
Brown

And I *think* it may have been available in the re-release of the black, but I don't know for sure.

Last edited: