Inclusion Bracelet

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Hi, I just bought a berry inclusion bracelet and I'm in love!!
My SA suggested me to buy 2 of them, since it's cuter to stack them up rather than wearing just 1. I want to get other colors, so I didn't buy 2 berry bracelets.......now having a second thought.

Do you girls think I should patiently wait for other colors or buy 2 berry color bracelets? Does anyone know if LV continue to make inclusion line for a long time? My SA said LV is continueing on this line at least until next Fall (I heard Black will be back).

HAHA I was thinking that same thing today as I just ordered 1 berry, and thought wether to get two of the same colour or get a transparent on instead

I have the berry too, and I didn't think the clear one went that well with it because of the red crystals in the clear kind of clashed with the berry.I really like the inclusions stacked though, so definitley get another!!

You know, I never hear anyone talk about the size of the inclusion bracelet... Though hubby says my hands are small I know that they aren't... I'm wondering if I can even fit an Inclusion Bracelet... Would someone please take a ruler and measure the the distance inside of the bracelet for me from one point to the other. You know what I mean? I normally wear a 7 1/2" to an 8" bracelet. Somehow, I don't think the Inclusion will fit me... I love the transparent one... Thanks in advance yall.

I just bought Pink PM one(2004 cruise?), and working on other previous color. So for now, I'll just be happy with 1 berry PM. I'll see how many previous colors I can correct...... Thanks girls, for your advice!!!

Hi, I just bought a berry inclusion bracelet and I'm in love!!
My SA suggested me to buy 2 of them, since it's cuter to stack them up rather than wearing just 1. I want to get other colors, so I didn't buy 2 berry bracelets.......now having a second thought.

Do you girls think I should patiently wait for other colors or buy 2 berry color bracelets? Does anyone know if LV continue to make inclusion line for a long time? My SA said LV is continueing on this line at least until next Fall (I heard Black will be back).

I've been wearing my black pm inclusion bracelet stacked in between two gold bangles and get a lot of compliments. The gold in the two bangles brings out the gold in the black inclusion. You might try that. :idea: