Inclusion bracelet pics please

1. Now after Elux doesn't have it anymore, I think I want this bracelet. I don't know which one the best for me. I like the look in GM because it has more gold LV inside.

I have small wrist (almost 5.6").

Can anyone share the pics wearing the bracelet ?PM and GM both colors

Do you know the diameter for this bracelet? I always have problem with bangle in general.

How much are the retail for PM and GM ?

Thank you so much !!!

2. Here is a pic of hardLVcore!'s bracelets:

vuitton_007[1].JPG
  3. thanks Irene

4. Here is my GM with the ring.
    [​IMG]

5. Thanks Luccibag,looks great on you
    How much is the retail for GM?

6. I believe the GM is $375ish?? I think when I bought it it was $360.

7. Thank you!!

8. I bought the GM on the weekend and it was $395 Canadian.

9. Do you like it??

10. I love it!!! My wrist is about the same size as yours, maybe slightly larger, and I don't think it is too big at all. I actually wore it the other day further up on my arm where it was tight, and it looked cute that way. They didn't have the PM, so I couldn't compare the two, but I think I would have still gone with the GM had they had both in stock. It is more fun, IMO.

11. LOVE THE RING Luccibag!! I've never seen it on, now I want one!

Here's my bracelet:

[​IMG]

12. Thanks blackbutterfly, looks great on you.

13. oh I need to get me a GM bracelet in either the yellow or pink ... but now I can only get them on eBay :sad: Anyone want to see theirs :smile: HE HE

14. I really want a GM bracelet in yellow, or a ring, but I never see them on eBay :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice