in your opinion, is this McQueen worth getting?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i've been on the hunt for a decent work bag and i came across this one today. i was hoping you guys would be kind enough to share your thoughts on this one and let me know if its worth getting.:biggrin: it is on sale for about $780.

its the Alexander McQueen Melrose tote

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TIA! :yahoo:

2. I say yes. Its very classic, nice, understated, and big. It looks perfect for a work bag. And you can justify the price, because you will be using it almost every day :smile:

3. I love this bag. It's classic but has an edgy feeling

4. I think it's a really nice, versatile bag, and if you can afford it, I'd say go for it. It seems like you really like it, too! :yes:

5. I love it. I saw it in bright green the other day as well. Nice!

6. Very classy. Get it!

7. I think it looks classy and great for work. Get it!:biggrin:

8. I really like the shape of this tote. It looks high quality, but it doesn't look trendy. If if is within your budget, then go for it.

9. thank you! i was just apprehensive because i didnt want a bag that i wasnt gonna use long if it wasnt gonna stand the test of time :smile:

10. It's a very classy bag, that can be worn many different ways! I vote get it. :biggrin:

11. Wow...it's unanimous (not often that we all agree!)......
    It is a classic shape and I love how it can change shape.
    Everything about McQueen bags are quality....hardware/leather, etc.

GO FOR IT!!!!

12. Love it!! I hope it's not too heavy, but it is lovely!

13. Lovely! A classic!

14. I like it too!

15. Yes. I like the shape and design. Go for it!