in which canvas would you get more bags? Mono or DE?

I think i go through cycles on this...I love monogram, but right now I have more DE bags... It just happened, no more damier for me for a while, I'm growing tired of it and now I want more mono again :shrugs:

I think i go through cycles on this...I love monogram, but right now I have more DE bags... It just happened, no more damier for me for a while, I'm growing tired of it and now I want more mono again :shrugs:
I think I am also going through this phase.
I used to like epi, then I switched to damier.
I used to like damier better, but now all I want is more monogram in my collection.

^ too funny! For me it is the other way around. I, too, go through cycles of wanting certain prints. Right now I have too many monos, now I am looking for a few damier bags.....I like the look of mono but I am buying more bags that have less vachetta on them. Damier is good for me in the winter months for less maintenance and worry free!

I sold my one damier ebene piece. I kept by 6 mono pieces. The rest is all graphite, taiga,
Epi, damier infini.

I dislike mono and damier together. Clashes and too much going on IMO but that's Just me.

i love de and have a few, but i have more mono. also, some bags that i have don't come in de and i just love the style so i have it in mono, like totally or artsy. i love both patterns for different reasons. i love the look of vachetta with a nice even patina, but i also adore the de, and the fact that it can handle the rain is wonderful.