in which canvas would you get more bags? Mono or DE?

Mono used to be my preference until some years ago; I have several mono items that go from handbags to pencil cases... I still prefer it for wallets, but for handbags I'm starting to like damier better. It is more discrete IMO. :smile:

I prefer mono. It's just more attractive to me. There are a few DE bags I like, but it's hard for me to like that print. I love DA though... Very clean and feminine. I guess to me, DE doesn't seem very feminine... But idk why mono would lol!? Brown is brown is brown! I'm weird!

I love Damier both Azur and Ebene :smile: BUT i prefer DE more cause its worry free, doesnt age, doesnt change colors on me either:giggles: i have more Ebene pieces then Mono and Azur. No regrets as im hoping someone here will finally reveal some spy pics of any new Ebene bags comming up and i have Portobello on my radar also:loveeyes:

I don't think the DE is worry free. On the Neverfull I keep reading that the dark leather cracks around the top of the bag. I think its nice (if you can afford it) to have bits of both prints so you have a choice. I can't decide for my NF which print to get. One that patinas and gets ruined in the rain , or one that cracks. LOL! You know, for $900+ nothing should happen on those bags. They should be bomb proof. Oh well...

I have two of each, I prefer mono, I like the look better and mostly i like that the straps are softer and more comfortable. The canvas seems softer too on the two I have, stresa and estrela. I got the damier for winter or rain. I just got a portobello pm which I like that the canvas is soft and slouchy, but im still getting used to the firmer strap. My Bloomsbury pm canvas seems much stiffer but it has held up well with travel and its worry free. So to me they both have different advantages.

I have mostly mono print so it's nice to get something different every once and a while. I recently became obsessed with Damier Graphite. However, if I had to choose ONE print, it would be mono. Nothing excites me more than seeing luggage with repeating LVs all over the place...

mmerchant said:
I prefer mono. It's just more attractive to me. There are a few DE bags I like, but it's hard for me to like that print. I love DA though... Very clean and feminine. I guess to me, DE doesn't seem very feminine... But idk why mono would lol!? Brown is brown is brown! I'm weird!

Hi, I'm in total agreement with your post. Even though brown is brown, the checkers on the DE look more masculine than the flower design in the Mono. I think Mono appeals to me more, however, I DO love my DE bag as I don't have to worry about getting the vachetta dirty, lol. I love the DA line. One day I will get a bag in DA