in which canvas would you get more bags? Mono or DE?

sayakayumi

Aphrodite A
O.G.
Jul 18, 2010
I think i go through cycles on this...I love monogram, but right now I have more DE bags... It just happened, no more damier for me for a while, I'm growing tired of it and now I want more mono again :shrugs:

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
I think i go through cycles on this...I love monogram, but right now I have more DE bags... It just happened, no more damier for me for a while, I'm growing tired of it and now I want more mono again :shrugs:
Me too! I go back and forth but right now I want a mono bag. I love a nice patina! :smile:

vuittonaholic

Mar 22, 2009
I think I am also going through this phase.
I used to like epi, then I switched to damier.
I used to like damier better, but now all I want is more monogram in my collection.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
^ too funny! For me it is the other way around. I, too, go through cycles of wanting certain prints. Right now I have too many monos, now I am looking for a few damier bags.....I like the look of mono but I am buying more bags that have less vachetta on them. Damier is good for me in the winter months for less maintenance and worry free!

lvaddict89

Jul 21, 2012
I get tired of too much canvas if its the same print. I like the leather lines better :smile: don't get tired of those bc they're less busy and more subtle

lvaddict89

Jul 21, 2012
I sold my one damier ebene piece. I kept by 6 mono pieces. The rest is all graphite, taiga,
Epi, damier infini.

I dislike mono and damier together. Clashes and too much going on IMO but that's Just me.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i love de and have a few, but i have more mono. also, some bags that i have don't come in de and i just love the style so i have it in mono, like totally or artsy. i love both patterns for different reasons. i love the look of vachetta with a nice even patina, but i also adore the de, and the fact that it can handle the rain is wonderful.

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
DE is my 1st choice because it's worry free and we get so much rain in Oregon. Secondly I love patina on mono but I don't care much for the mono print.