In what order do you heat stamp your initials when monogramming?

I never thought about doing anything other than in the actual order of my names. I have two middle names though so I only ever do first and last initials since four isn't an option. You can do it whatever way you like though!

We have the same initials :smile:

I am thinking though... do I use my real name initials M T M (I have two first names)

or my nickname initials S M? My middle initial is A so that would make it S A M

We have the same initials :smile:

I am thinking though... do I use my real name initials M T M (I have two first names)

or my nickname initials S M? My middle initial is A so that would make it S A M

Hi fellow SM! :wave: LOL.

I have thought about doing my nickname, Ste, on a luggage tag, but at the moment I only have 'SM' tags and hot stamps, and two tags with just 'S'.

Hi fellow SM! :wave: LOL.

I have thought about doing my nickname, Ste, on a luggage tag, but at the moment I only have 'SM' tags and hot stamps, and two tags with just 'S'.

Hi SM!! :biggrin:

Since I am still currently undecided, I'm planning to have a small luggage tag hotstamped first just so that I get a feel of how it looks :smile: I do like how S.M looks on your tag, I find MTM a bit too formal. A large S also sounds good.

i do mine first, middle, then last since the letters are all the same size. if it were such that the letter in the middle were larger, i would do first, last (larger letter), then middle.

hope this helps!