In time for VDay... new pink Coach... should I keep? (pics)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wandered into the Coach Outlet today (just for fun - not intending to buy!) and found this baby pink large hobo. It was the last one. I decided to take it home with me ($130 after 50% sale from already reduced price) and I'm still trying to decide.

Do you think a pink bag looks too... I dont know... Paris-Hilton??

I'd love to hear what you think!!!

Attached Files:

2. No way- it looks great on you! Forget Paris.. she's ruined many otherwise fun trends.

3. I like it. In fact, I may go to the outlet to try to find one for myself!

4. It's cute! I think you should keep it! :smile:

5. I likeit. Perfect for VDAY!!

6. I think it's really cute. I bet it would be a great summer bag!

That said, only keep it if you really love it.

7. cute bag, but it doesn't look comfortably on you...I like the color though.

8. I guess in my perspective, the bag looks great but a tad too big on you. It's a great find though, so it's up to you to keep it or not.

9. Personally, I don't care for the bag or the way it fits you. It is a good deal though, so I can understand why you're having trouble deciding:smile:

10. personally, i don't like how stiff the bag hangs. i wouldn't say its a must keep. nothing to do with paris hilton, just not feeling the shape of the bag itself.

11. I love pink but I'm not quite sure about the shape of this bag. If you're going to use it, then it will be money well spent...if not, then I'd return it and save up for a bag you'll enjoy more!

12. I love the color. The shape isn't bad, just a little off. Maybe if it breaks in it will look more comfy.

13. i like the color, but the style looks sort of outdated to me. i think you can find something nicer for that price.

14. cute!!!! i love the color! u should keep it :]

15. it's cute! i agree it's fitting is off, but i think it's cuz it's new and empty. Don't cut the tags yet, but fill it with your stuff and see how you like it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice