In the throes of a shoe crisis...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I loooove shoes, and I looooove a nice heel. However, I am 5'4" and DF is only 5'7", so I don't have much wiggle room to work with here! :lol: I don't mind if I am taller than him in heels, but I think it makes him feel a bit awkward and it is a little odd, I'll admit it.

I can get around the issue with ballet flats and wear my heels to work and dinner with girlfriends, but I'd just love to find a cute pair (or two or three or four) of shoes that do have a tiny heel and can go with a lot of clothes in my wardrobe (which consists of 70% J. Crew and 30% Banana and Anthropologie to give you an idea of my taste). Plus, I am sick of ballet flats. They make me feel too close to the ground. :lol:

I would love to feel cute from my head down to my toes and not just my head down to my ankles, so any suggestions are welcome...and TIA. :flower:

(Ok, so maybe crisis is a bit of an exaggeration, but I do need some serious help!)

2. :bump:

3. I think you should check out shopstyle.com- choose "shoes" and then type in "kitten heels." It will give you a huge selection of low heeled shoes that you might like :flowers:.

4. kitten heels are exactly what I was thinking - or 2 inch sling backs - or shoes with a small wedge.

5. Thank you!! I have never been to that site before and just did a search for kitten heels. I found SOOOO many cute pairs!