in the restroom...

diana

shopaholic
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
California
when you go to a public restroom, where do you put your handbag (particularly handheld bags like the speedy) when you're washing your hands??

for me, i don't want any part of the bag touching the wet or dirty sink, so i end up squishing it between my knees! :blink: what do you ladies do?? maybe there's a better way! :lol:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I use purell. I have read that the bathroom sinks are dirtier then the toilets! Ewwwww

Selena

heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
I put it on the hook on the back of the door ( after careful inspection ) or ask the person am with to hold it

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
If it's a shoulder bag, then over my shoulder...otherwise, I trying hooking it in my arm.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Sanguar said:
between my knees! When I am actually going, if it's a shoulder bag, I hang it on my neck. HAHA.
Too funny !! :amuse:

I've never experienced difficulty with this, since I actually don't own any handheld bags. :shame: With wrislets, I can usually jam it partially into a pocket, or at least stuff into my shirt while I'm washing my hands.

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
I'm lucky I have a stroller 99% of the time, the other 1% I try to pick the sink that is the least wet, then I put down a couple of paper towels or hold it between the knees.