in the restroom...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. when you go to a public restroom, where do you put your handbag (particularly handheld bags like the speedy) when you're washing your hands??

    for me, i don't want any part of the bag touching the wet or dirty sink, so i end up squishing it between my knees! :blink: what do you ladies do?? maybe there's a better way! :lol:
  2. 'tween the knees or "Hey, can you hold my bag?" to the person I'm with pre-pit stop.
  3. between the knees or on a mountain of fresh paper towels.....wasteful i know and yes i look crazy :weird:
  4. between my knees! When I am actually going, if it's a shoulder bag, I hang it on my neck. HAHA.
  5. I use purell. I have read that the bathroom sinks are dirtier then the toilets! Ewwwww

  6. Usually I'll clean up any wet spots before putting my bag down, only LV canvas though.
  7. I put it on the hook on the back of the door ( after careful inspection ) or ask the person am with to hold it
  8. If it's a shoulder bag, then over my shoulder...otherwise, I trying hooking it in my arm.
  9. If I can't get it onto my shoulder then yes, I hold it between my legs.
  10. I'll have a friend hold it. Or 'tween the knees. I know I look ridiculous doing it.
  11. Between the knees also
  12. Too funny !! :amuse:

    I've never experienced difficulty with this, since I actually don't own any handheld bags. :shame: With wrislets, I can usually jam it partially into a pocket, or at least stuff into my shirt while I'm washing my hands.
  13. Definitely between the legs. Or on paper
  14. Handheld bags ... definitely between the knees :smile:
  15. I'm lucky I have a stroller 99% of the time, the other 1% I try to pick the sink that is the least wet, then I put down a couple of paper towels or hold it between the knees.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice