In The Mix Tote

jumborainbow

Dec 2, 2009
Can anyone give more advice about this bag? I am looking at this as an alternative to the portobello tote...

Hope some kind soul can help me with these questions:-

1. Dimension of the tote (how many sizes?)

2. Leather?

3. Colour?

4. Price & where can I find them?

TIA!:biggrin::biggrin:

come in 2 sizes. the large size of the two is the one on chanel website
Price in the US = US$ 3,600 and US$ 3,350

Calf skin leather (please confirm this with the chanel boutique)

1. dark grey + black combo
2. dark brown combo
3. blue + brown handles combo
4. caramel
5. light grey (same color as on chanel website)

Australia... smaller size = AU$ 4,100 (Melbourne Boutique has 1 left in Black combo)

I will have mine for a birthday present soon (small size) I think the large size look great on a tall lady and i only 162 cm:smile:

small size in black combo

attachment.php

small size in blue combo

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 9,858
Last edited:
hope u get yours soon Mai. i just used mine today. good that we got ours in Black. the SA told me one of her customers bought the grey combo. she took it on vacation, came back.. the quilted part of the bag had colour from clothes transferred onto it. i have no idea what the customer did but she tried to salvage it by applying something onto it and the quilted part harden. it is no longer soft now n the colour transfer remains. how sad. i loved this bag so much that i was going to hunt down the grey combo... lucky the SA told me how prone to colour transfer the grey was (probably the caramel/brown too).

Try saks op, they have em in various colors and sizes
email [email protected]

Mai, congrats and happy advance birthday. Can't wait to your bday present. I love this tote too. The one lively wore in the celebs thread is the one I like. Sad about color transfer when this one is not even patent.

Try saks op, they have em in various colors and sizes
email [email protected]

Mai, congrats and happy advance birthday. Can't wait to your bday present. I love this tote too. The one lively wore in the celebs thread is the one I like. Sad about color transfer when this one is not even patent.

Thanks Bevy.:smile: Yes I like the dark brown combo too, but it sold out in small size.

Jolene is very helpful SA. I think she have Light grey, Caramel, ... and maybe she have some more now

Very nice pic Mai! Thanks so much!! I think this is the size I'm looking for! :smile: Any idea if this size is able to fit in a laptop? And if I were to carry the chain over my shoulder while having laptop in it, do you think the bag will look sorta out of shape (which the large one does....)?

small size in black combo

attachment.php

small size in blue combo

attachment.php

Very informative ! thanks again! and happy Birthday!!! it's a great bag for day to day use indeed :smile:

come in 2 sizes. the large size of the two is the one on chanel website
Price in the US = US$ 3,600 and US$ 3,350

Calf skin leather (please confirm this with the chanel boutique)

1. dark grey + black combo
2. dark brown combo
3. blue + brown handles combo
4. caramel
5. light grey (same color as on chanel website)

Australia... smaller size = AU$ 4,100 (Melbourne Boutique has 1 left in Black combo)

I will have mine for a birthday present soon (small size) I think the large size look great on a tall lady and i only 162 cm:smile:

Very nice pic Mai! Thanks so much!! I think this is the size I'm looking for! :smile: Any idea if this size is able to fit in a laptop? And if I were to carry the chain over my shoulder while having laptop in it, do you think the bag will look sorta out of shape (which the large one does....)?

I don't think it will fit a laptop, but i havent got my bag yet. Maybe you can ask Veronica, she has this bag in small size :smile:

Hi Veronica, thanks for your inputs. Hmm...have you seen portobello? how do you compare this to portobello? I am looking for an everyday bag and contemplating whether to get in the mix tote or stick to portobello (which i m still hunting for one...)