In-The-Mix Tote vs Bubble Quilt Tote

trontroy

O.G.
Dec 5, 2008
Hi everyone,
I've been looking at the pre-fall pictures and have fallen in love with 2 totes...In-The-Mix and Bubble Quilt.... however, due to budget constraints, I can only buy one....

Anyone able to give me comments/opinions on which to get pls? I'm a big fan of black bags so will be getting that color. Am hoping to get a tote which is light-weight and which I can use on weekends as well as for the office. Right now, my only Chanel tote is the On-The-Road which I use as a diaper bag.

I had the SAME issue..LOL
I ended up with the small in the mix tote in black and i ADORE it.HOWEVER,Im about to buy the Bubble flap this week too..hehe.The tote is GORGEOUS,but very expensive!
i love the new bubble ligne,its amazing.u cant go wrong with either bag but the In the Mix bag will hold up ALOT better as its not lamb.

I had the SAME issue..LOL
I ended up with the small in the mix tote in black and i ADORE it.HOWEVER,Im about to buy the Bubble flap this week too..hehe.The tote is GORGEOUS,but very expensive!
i love the new bubble ligne,its amazing.u cant go wrong with either bag but the In the Mix bag will hold up ALOT better as its not lamb.

Thanks for the comment, and also for reminding me that the bubble quilt tote is lamb.... You're right that cos it's lamb, it will not hold up as well as the In the Mix.... Now, I'm more inclined towards the In the Mix tote :biggrin:

ITM. Bubble Quilt Tote is lamb, and this lamb seems more delicate than other lamb fabrication I've seen and touched. Some of the bags I've seen on display already have scratches on them. :sad:

Great choice!

The ITM is a more unique design for Chanel, and the shape is more versatile for day to evening, and week to weekend. I am in love with my ITM and would not consider lamb skin in the size of the Bubble tote.