In the Mix - Messenger Bag from Cruise 2011

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
I saw this really nice (not the chain around) big messenger bag (like a mulburry bag) in a magazine the other day.

It comes in brown and black.

Do any of you know how much it is? And ap. the European Chanel Stores did not order it?

Id be very to hear from you!
:biggrin:

2600 i believe. or it could have been 2800. somewhere between 2600-3000. doesn't help much--i simply cannot remember exactly buti am sure someone knows! whatever it was i couldn't see myself spending that much on that bag personally.

From the intel I have seen only Nordstrom ordered it. I think its $2600. The Intel finds thread is so long I couldnt find the info anymore but its scattered all over the shopping threads with pics and reactions...:shrugs:

Last edited:
Mod pictures provided by Nordstrom SA Hector ~ Retail $ 2,600.00

I am not sure how tall the model in picture is cus the strap seems long on her...

Attachments

• IMG_1265.jpg
    IMG_1265.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 551
  • in the mix msg bag.JPG
    in the mix msg bag.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 786
Girls- thank you so much!!!!!
I am really dont know if I like it. I did at first... but the brown version of it. But it seems so small! I love big bags.
Do any of you know if the stores in NYC carry it? Will have to go and check them out, but I am so busy all the time.

bloomingdales will have it... but i already told you all that ;) i guess i was surprised b/c i had read elsewhere here that nowhere in us would have brown... bloomingdales will as well as the black and the offwhiteish one! hth

Went to Bloomingdales nyc today and checked out the messanger in the mix bag... dont like it at all... its tiny!! I thought it would be this amazing big messager bag... the leather is also glazed and shiny and glittery even. Didnt like it all.... Good for my wallet :smile: