In the market for a new perfume - suggestions please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My hubby usually treats me to some new perfume every year for Christmas and I'm looking for some ideas on what to go for. I usually go for ones I've had in the past that I know I'll like but this year I'm in the market for something different! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Past favourites have been Marc Jacobs Dot/Daisy, Nina Ricci and DKNY Be Delicious. I love fresh, floral scents and I'm not so keen on musky ones. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :smile:

2. Mille Feux by Louis Vuitton.

ShakeItOff1992 and ultravisitor like this.
  3. Sounds like you have similar taste to me, I like Philosophy Pure Grace and Anatomy of a Fragrance (at Anthropologie) Gardenia Blanc. Both reasonably priced and long lasting when you wear it. I do like Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mists for budget friendly, but the scent doesn't really last well. When I use those I might spray throughout the day, they are so cheap on sale and a large size so I don't really care.

ShakeItOff1992 likes this.
  4. Versace Bright Crystal Absolu

fendifemale and ShakeItOff1992 like this.
  5. Light Blue by D&G.

6. fab's suggestion is a good one.

Dior is my favorite house for perfume, though. Their Maison Christian Dior line has several that you might like. Maybe try Happy Hour.

[​IMG]

7. Girl of now could be nice.

8. For the name alone i'm going to have to go try this one out ;)

9. Sauvage Dior. A favorite!

10. Thanks for your suggestions everyone! :smile: I smell rather interesting after my lunchtime outing but I've got a few ideas in mind - favourite so far has to be Happy Hour for sure!

ultravisitor likes this.
  11. Happy hunting! I don't know where you live, but if you're interested in Happy Hour and others from the Maison Christian Dior line, they can be tough to find because of their limited distribution. Try looking at the highest end department stores in your area or a Dior boutique if you have one.

12. Tocca Giulietta, because you seem to love apple fragrances like me:P.

13. The new Maison Martin Margiela "Coffee Break" has hints of apple - it's an interesting smell.