In the footsteps of Esile & BB--my Rouge VIF Work!

1. Just picked up the newest addition from FedEx--ripped open the box with my bare hands in the parking lot and drove home with it in the passenger seat so I could steal glances at it. :love:

This red is amazing and seems to change depending on what light you're in. I took a picture of the back of the mirror because I think it's an accurate depiction of the color, whereas when you take a photo of it with flash it renders the bag as bright red with an orange undertone when it's really not. It looks like the color of a ripe strawberry, with more of a blue-red in it; I don't consider it very bright at all. It's such a perfect and wearable shade of red. Am in love!:wlae:

CIMG0753.jpg CIMG0757.jpg CIMG0758.jpg
  2. Yay orchids! Its a beauty...congratulations!

3. Sweet bejesus, that is a hunky bag! And it matches your tootsies, too! Congrats!

4. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh i want that color!!! :tender: :love: :love:

5. congrats!!!!! :yahoo: it loooks amazing!! exactly what im expecting to receive soon hahahaha...did u order from aloharag?

6. omg... omg.... omg... I want! I want! I want! I want! *throws a temper tantrum*

7. That bag is hot! Makes me want one too!

8. Thanks smallfry, amour, reovi, rebeolivia, mocean, merazu! I did order the bag from Aloha Rag--ordered it Tuesday and got it today; they picked a beauty for me. By the way, I re-formatted their order form and sent it back to them so hopefully Jumpei will be using it in the future. I don't know about everyone else, but their old order form drove me crazy--especially when you're in a hurry to fax!

9. o, it is a beauty! i am still waiting for my rouge weekender to arrive.......:heart:

10. Oh my gosh, Orchids!!! Your bag is stunning!!!! :love: :love: :love: I love it!!!! Woohooo! Congrats!!!:yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo: :wlae:

11. beautiful orchids!!!!! :love:

12. I am green with envy. What a fabulous bag and great color! Congratulations!!!!:yahoo:

13. GORGEROUS!! Congrats!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

14. It looks beautiful, orchids!! I love that shade of red! :heart: :heart:
    Congrats! :yahoo:

15. WOWWWW!!!!! :love:

Congratulations!!! That is one HOT bag!!!

GORGEOUS!!!! It's so exciting to see these new rouge vif bags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice