In the footsteps of Esile & BB--my Rouge VIF Work!

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Just picked up the newest addition from FedEx--ripped open the box with my bare hands in the parking lot and drove home with it in the passenger seat so I could steal glances at it. :love:

This red is amazing and seems to change depending on what light you're in. I took a picture of the back of the mirror because I think it's an accurate depiction of the color, whereas when you take a photo of it with flash it renders the bag as bright red with an orange undertone when it's really not. It looks like the color of a ripe strawberry, with more of a blue-red in it; I don't consider it very bright at all. It's such a perfect and wearable shade of red. Am in love!:wlae:

Attachments

• CIMG0753.jpg
    CIMG0753.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 213
  • CIMG0757.jpg
    CIMG0757.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 212
  • CIMG0758.jpg
    CIMG0758.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 218
orchids said:
Just picked up the newest addition from FedEx--ripped open the box with my bare hands in the parking lot and drove home with it in the passenger seat so I could steal glances at it. :love:

This red is amazing and seems to change depending on what light you're in. I took a picture of the back of the mirror because I think it's an accurate depiction of the color, whereas when you take a photo of it with flash it renders the bag as bright red with an orange undertone when it's really not. It looks like the color of a ripe strawberry, with more of a blue-red in it; I don't consider it very bright at all. It's such a perfect and wearable shade of red. Am in love!:wlae:

congrats!!!!! :yahoo: it loooks amazing!! exactly what im expecting to receive soon hahahaha...did u order from aloharag?

Thanks smallfry, amour, reovi, rebeolivia, mocean, merazu! I did order the bag from Aloha Rag--ordered it Tuesday and got it today; they picked a beauty for me. By the way, I re-formatted their order form and sent it back to them so hopefully Jumpei will be using it in the future. I don't know about everyone else, but their old order form drove me crazy--especially when you're in a hurry to fax!