In the Celebrity section I once saw a gal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. with a Mini Lin speedy and I can't figure out how to get back there..I did a search too and only 'celebrities w/ speedies' came up and I looked on every page and it wasn't there..can someone help me please:shrugs::shrugs: thanks!!

2. For some reason, I cannot find the original picture but here is a reply. If this is the right woman, her name is Sophina Brown. She's an actress on the show "Shark"

[​IMG]

3. It's nice to see a celebrity with a mini lin!

4. What color was it?

Ashely Tisdale, blonde disney channel star, carries one.

5. ^^ the one pic'd above is ebene and the one that Ashlee tisdale carries is Dune.

6. ^Lol Ashley must love Speedies too..I've seen her with the Mono one (along with her costar, Vanessa Hudgens), a white MC one and the Mini Lin one.

7. Wow! Nice to see someone with a different speedy besides mono!

8. Thanks all of you ladies..that pic above was the exact one I was searching for:smile::smile: I bought this a couple of months ago and returned it, regretted it and is on it's way again!! Thanks a bunch..I LOVE LOVE the sag on that bag..