In the business flap or Celine mini luggage

I'd personally choose Celine mini luggage - but only because I don't have any. I don't think you can go wrong either way, but Chanel will hold its value more if you plan to eventually sell her.

I'd go with Celine. Not a fan of the ITB (i think it's too big, for me anyway). It's just another flap bag to me. Have you got a Celine yet? If you haven't, go for it.

Which way do you like to carry your bags? I'm not too familiar with the ITB flap, but I know that the Celine is mainly a hand carry bag. Also, it can get a little heavy. I wanted one and tried one on, but I didn't like the weight and the fact that you didn't have the option to just sling it over your shoulders when you wanted too.

I have the ITB flap and a Celine Phantom which is about the same size as the Mini Luggage and love both. If your arms are small enough, the Mini can be slung over the shoulder.

If you are looking for a bag that will hold it's structure, i would go for the flap. The mini slouches over time and loses it's structure.

Mini can definitely hold more if your looking for a roomier bag.

HTH!

Celine Mini Luggage! You have flaps already, the ITB will just be something that looks like the rest of your collection unless you have a specific purpose for the ITB (lighter weight, etc.)

I would go with the ITB in black or marine patent - even it is not real leather this bag looks very elegant, fits a ton, is light weight and is in the lower price range of the Chanel bags! I like the proportions as well.

I would go with the ITB just because it is a classic bag. I think the Celine luggage will be out of style in a few years. It's a nice bag but to me just another "it" bag.

I'd say go for the business flap!!! i love how the top half has the smaller quilting and the bottom half has the larger quilting and they manage to fit in perfectly!!! if it is seasonal like what somebody said up top go for it as the celine luggage i think is somewhat permanent... also the business flap is slightly thinner, which means it would be less cumbersome than the celine travel