In terms of Material which is better ? Monogram Canvas or Epi Leather

I will choose the Epi one and I agree with louislover260 that you don't see it everywhere. Both materials are very durable in my opinions, but you have to be careful with the vachetta on the Palermo since it will get dirty very easily. For Epi leather, it's very easy to clean. I recommend to choose the Epi one in black though and it will be a worry-free bag.

I own Epi SLG's, but no handbag, so I can't personally comment on the durability of a handbag. But between the two bags I like the Palermo GM the best, it's a gorgeous bag and very functional!

I personally would go with Epi.
1.) It's leather
2.) It's the less expensive of the two
3.) It's something not everyone will have
4.) Less faked

However, the Monogram might be more durable, but in the end you will be paying more for coated canvas. And for overall stylewise, I'd vote Madeleine as well, much more appealling.

I agree with this - but i am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of the LV leathers over canvas....

I like the epi material more than monogram; but i like the palermo style more than the madeline. Sorry, I guess I'm not being very helpful. I'd suggest going to a store and trying them both on.