In store order

stephanieb311

May 8, 2018
Hi. I placed an order in store on Saturday for an Artsy that was available for order. I paid for it and the SA said it should be there Tuesday since I wanted it sent to the store but I have yet to hear anything. I also never received any kind of email confirmation. I called client services today and they asked my name and had no info on it and said they would have the store call me. How long does it typically take?

Did you get a receipt when you paid for it? I recently did this, and my receipt had a "Pickup date" on it.
On the exact date stated on the receipt, I got the email receipt from my CA. My bag was there for pickup when I went there.

I ordered on a Wednesday, picked it up the NEXT Friday. Slower than expected, but could be because I'm in Canada.

If you called the online customer service, they do not have information about in-store purchases has been my experience. The two systems are not related oddly enough. Did you get a card from your SA? I believe that should have a direct number to him/her.

ETA: Did you check to see if your credit card has been charged? Not just authorized.

if you already paid for it it must be placed I think. Is it normal to pay already before you get it? I know online shop of Course but in store? i never did it that way. I always let place the order and when it's arrving I pay.

But one time an SA don't know what he was thinking .. he didn't place my order at all. don't know if he forgot about it or fake it .. so as I was there to take it home I was informed that a order has never been placed for me .. they apologised and did it right this time ..

I recently ordered and paid for a keepall 45 in the store. The SA said they would receive it in 3 to 5 business days. I'm in the US, and received an email from the store on the 4th business day that it was available for pickup.