In Search Of.....

Platinum\

A few of my favorite things…..
O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
The perfect documents/Laptop Bag....Preferably pre-loved. Right now, I have an Odeon GM, and it's huge on me....I'm 5'2".

Any suggestions?

I'll give a plug for the Neverfull GM for being a workhorse in hauling files w/ laptop and other daily essentials. While everything else you're carrying adds weight, it doesn't add to it.

In May I purchased a preloved Mono Wilshire MM. It also comes in a GM and you can get in in vernis too. It is 14" x 10", with an interior zipped pocket, a D ring and two patch pockets. The drop is similar to the NF but the straps are a tad thicker. I have a 13" Macbook and it fits. Full disclosure, I usually carry an iPad, I only transport a computer occasionally, but it does fit. I attached pictures below. Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 10.02.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-17 at 10.02.24 PM.png

Reactions: Platinum\
In May I purchased a preloved Mono Wilshire MM. It also comes in a GM and you can get in in vernis too. It is 14" x 10", with an interior zipped pocket, a D ring and two patch pockets. The drop is similar to the NF but the straps are a tad thicker. I have a 13" Macbook and it fits. Full disclosure, I usually carry an iPad, I only transport a computer occasionally, but it does fit. I attached pictures below. View attachment 4755807View attachment 4755808

Thank you!! I’ll check it out. :smile:

I owned the Sac Bosphore, and it was a great bag, the handle was a heavy nylon, and the shoulder strap was removable. I tend to take alot of stuff with me when I go to work so it was a little too small for me, but for your stated size/frame, it may be perfect. Youtube should have some older reviews

Reactions: Platinum\