In search of the undiscovered, unknown and affordable bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just thought it would be not only cool but very practical to talk about our own personal 'discoveries'
    As I posted in 'Which bag are you carrying today' 409-5102-16.eps.jpg

KLE-5115-2.jpg , my current bag is not a purse but a tool bag!
    I'm sure we could all post what we consider to be a great bag that's been pretty much hiding in the shadows.
    Everything and anything goes!
    Keep'em coming! :biggrin:

2. That looks great, prob good for carrying books and other heavey items I wouldn't normally carry in a 'goog' bag.

[​IMG]

I love my silver, Latch shoulder bag by Tanner Krolle which was designed by Quentin Mckay ( TK is a very established Britsh firm). QM now makes his own line, his website is being revamped ATM so I can't show you his beautiful bags. I like most of his stuff but esp the Ball and Claw collection.

http://www.tannerkrolle.com/

3. ^the color on that is beautiful!

4. yeah, love it!!!

and once it gets used, it would look cool too. distressed, etc.

5. Pretty cool! I can def see it in Vogue as the next It bag soon lol!

6. Funny how 'IT' bags are born right!

7. They are being sold right now at Nords I believe but Or isn't bad but I love etsy custom order leather bags. That is a great decadent treat to have a bag designed to your own specifications.