In search of Speedy Empriente - Old Model

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2016
    Hey Guys!

I just joined this forum after being a long time lurker ! I am desperately looking for the OLD model of Speedy Empreinte. It is sold out in Canada, US and Latin America. It is currently showing up on the AU site however Louis does NOT do international shipping no matter how much I ask! I really want this bag -xxx

Please please help!

Navi

2. Why not try instagram resellers? Last I checked Opulent Habits has a speedy empriente 25 in celeste. Good luck in your search!

3. I am actually trying to purchase in store only because I have been burned by an eBay seller before
    I am honestly afraid to buy from a seller.

Also I am looking for the 30 in noir model 41038 ☺️

4. I know you mentioned that you prefer to buy directly from the store, but Fashionphile has 5 empriente speedies in Noir right now. I hope you find what you are looking for! :smile:

5. Sellers such as Fashionphile and Yoogi's Closet often have a good selection, plenty of pics, detailed descriptions, and are highly reputable- you may have to pay more than you would on eBay but at least you get peace of mind.

6. I would check reseller sites...Yoogis has had a few listed and they are a reputable reseller.....I agree you will pay a little more but they have a wonderful return policy and there should be no hassles buying from them....

7. Yoogi's Closet has an amethyste and a terre right now in like new condition. I bought my aurore speedy from them and several other bags and they are always authentic.