In search of Antigona but Pandora won my heart

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Isn't this funny how we always want some thing and end up getting some thing else? Well i started looking for the right Antigona and ordered three of them. :wtf:One with stamped Croc leather, one in pebbled leather and another in shiny leather and all in Black. hrhsunshine thank you for leading me to the shiny one.:hugs: They were all beautiful but i just could not get used to the structured look or the leather. This could be because i am so used to the Balenciaga's smooshy leather. To make the long story short i walked into Nordstrom and saw this gorgeous Med textured Pandora in Black with gold hardware and it was love at first sight.:heart: I always wanted one but i never gave it a try. It is a perfect cross body bag that i have been looking for. So here it is. Ladies thank you for all your feedback.:smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1055 (2).jpg
    IMG_1055 (2).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,348
  • IMG_1056 (2).jpg
    IMG_1056 (2).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,326
  • IMG_1057 (2).jpg
    IMG_1057 (2).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,326
  • IMG_1059 (2).jpg
    IMG_1059 (2).jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,351
  • IMG_1060 (2).jpg
    IMG_1060 (2).jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,338
  • IMG_1061 (2).jpg
    IMG_1061 (2).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,302
Oh my, you surprised us! It really is crazy how we try and try to find what seems the right thing and suddenly we are struck totally by surprise by something different!

Congratulations dearest! I'm so delighted you found a new love. Pandora is a super cool bag and you found a great one! :tup:

Not surprised you leaned toward the smooshiness of Pandora. We Bal addicts really do love smooshy gooshy leather!

Oh my, you surprised us! It really is crazy how we try and try to find what seems the right thing and suddenly we are struck totally by surprise by something different!

Congratulations dearest! I'm so delighted you found a new love. Pandora is a super cool bag and you found a great one! :tup:

Not surprised you leaned toward the smooshiness of Pandora. We Bal addicts really do love smooshy gooshy leather!

Hi sweetie, i surprise myself some times too.:weird: Antigona did not work for me. I wanted some thing over the shoulder and cross body. Those are crappy pictures but IRL it looks much much better on. Thank you again for helping me.

Hi sweetie, i surprise myself some times too.:weird: Antigona did not work for me. I wanted some thing over the shoulder and cross body. Those are crappy pictures but IRL it looks much much better on. Thank you again for helping me.

Over the shoulder and crossbody is Pandora. Obviously, you didn't need Antigona. That is ok. Your new Panda looks great on you and it is such a different style from your other bags, it should certainly serve you well. Enjoy your new Panda! :hugs:

Isn't this funny how we always want some thing and end up getting some thing else? Well i started looking for the right Antigona and ordered three of them. :wtf:One with stamped Croc leather, one in pebbled leather and another in shiny leather and all in Black. hrhsunshine thank you for leading me to the shiny one.:hugs: They were all beautiful but i just could not get used to the structured look or the leather. This could be because i am so used to the Balenciaga's smooshy leather. To make the long story short i walked into Nordstrom and saw this gorgeous Med textured Pandora in Black with gold hardware and it was love at first sight.:heart: I always wanted one but i never gave it a try. It is a perfect cross body bag that i have been looking for. So here it is. Ladies thank you for all your feedback.:smile:

You look great with the pandora! I can understand how "us Bal" girls are so used to the soft slough leather and transition to the structure Antigona bag can be hard (however I am still searching for the elusive small size hahaha)! Happy to see that you love the Pandora so much! It sure will be a very practical bag for you too!

Nanaz said:

It's perfect on you! Classic w/ kind of cool:smile: I ever owned a taupe pandora but just sold it earlier this wk. Problem for me is it'll hit a little bit down my hip when cross-body.. I'm short only 5"3 n too many taupe or brown bags in hands, so decided to let that baby go.. Congrats sweetie, great purchase. Antigona looks great but personally I think its strap more for looking I/o using.. Hand hold only.. Pandora is more functional in this way..