In Search of an Apple Green Stella!

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
Hi everyone!
I know it's an oldie, but I am in search of an Apple Green STELLA. I know to look on eBay, because obviously there won't be any new ones around in retail stores! LOL!
Any other suggestions for where I might find one?
I also checked the *****NOT allowed!!!!!!****** but there aren't any.

Thanks in advance, MJ Mavens!
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean Sap Green? I doubt you'll find that color/style in stores still. Here's a used one on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-MARC-JA...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yes, SAP GREEN. Thanks Melly! That's me, the high bidder at this point!!!
:graucho:
I assumed it was called "Apple Green" because that's what the seller calls it. I contacted the seller for the appropriate pix of the underside of the riri zipperhead, etc, and she swears the condition is excellent, but I am always cautious buying used from eBay.....
I would rather hear from a PF'er about where to find a good quality used authentic bag...

I wouldn't have posted that bag if I wasn't sure it was authentic -- if you're the high bidder, I'd say keep your fingers crossed that you win it -- I don't know when/where you might find another! Good Luck!:tup::tup:

I wouldn't have posted that bag if I wasn't sure it was authentic -- if you're the high bidder, I'd say keep your fingers crossed that you win it -- I don't know when/where you might find another! Good Luck!:tup::tup:

Thanks, ladies.
I know from my MJ studies here on tPF how to tell if it is authentic or not.
She sent me some pix of the riri undersides of the rounded zipperheads, etc.
I am just always concerned about the condition of used bags on eBay (had a few bad experiences, KWIM????).
I know these bags in this color are few and far between!!
:yes: