In search of a TB

CocoB

O.G.
Oct 16, 2009
Hi -
I'm a new scarf collector and since seeing all of your pictures I've become obsessed with the Tohu Bohu design. I'm looking for a silk 90 cm in a bright color (I admit that I'm not even sure of all of the colorways that the scarf was produced in) - does anyone have any advice about next steps? Of course I check ebay regularly, but I haven't seen anything. Any advice would be appreciated, as would any links to the colorways that were available.
Thanks in advance!

I did see 2 Tohu Bohu scarves in the Antwerpe Belgium Hermes store.One was in the pink colorway,the other in the orange,very pretty!!

If I were interested in one of these, what would I do? Is it best to try to contact the store directly, or should I work through one of the US stores? Any advice would be appreciated, and thank you!

I just got back on & saw your question.I don't know if the US store would ship from a overseas Hermes store.Sometimes they do call around & check for you.Now that you know maybe they can talk direct for you to have it sent over to your local store.It was a bright pink & a bright orange,very pretty!Good luck!

If I were interested in one of these, what would I do? Is it best to try to contact the store directly, or should I work through one of the US stores? Any advice would be appreciated, and thank you!

Do you live in the US? If so you could try your local store and see if they can locate one for you otherwise you should call the Antwerpen store. They have great service and they ship internationally.

Thanks for the advice - my only problem was the amont of VAT and the dollar/euro conversion made it very expensive - so for now, I have to keep searching here....