In search of a RED CAVIAR JUMBO W BIJOUX CHAIN- PLEASE HELP!!!!!

VeryIntoChanel

Hermes Here I Come
O.G.
Mar 16, 2008
Hi all, I have been searching for the red caviar Jumbo w bijoux chain for a while now but just cant seem to get my hands on one!! SO i have to resort to start a thread and beg for help!

If anyone knows where to get this beauty, please PM me! I wouldnt mind a second hand (good condition though) even... I love this bag...!

Your help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Code is 07P a35192y01588 and I attached a picture belonging to one of TPFer for reference.....

P.S. Special thanks to a fellow TPFer who gave me all the additional information earlier that I needed on this bag... :smile:

Attachments

• DSC00057.jpg
    DSC00057.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 185
U can't find this anymore in the store. It's a past season for 2007 collection. Try ur luck on ebay or consignment shops~

Hello Celia,

I have been looking out for this bag on Ebay for the longest time but I havent seen one pop up yet...

Do we have a consignment shop in Singapore? Or you know one online?

Thanks!

Hello Celia,

I have been looking out for this bag on Ebay for the longest time but I havent seen one pop up yet...

Do we have a consignment shop in Singapore? Or you know one online?

Thanks!

Hi, it's really by luck now. U jus have to keep searching on ebay. It will only pops up once in a blue moon and the auction will end fast if the seller posted BIN price.

Secondly, it really depends on the consignment shops and i know US may have more chances since they have more consignment shops in singapore. Frankly speaking, it's really rare to find a RED flap in singapore which i never come across at all.

Best online search is still ebay as i've seen a few pops up last yr and they sold very high price and the last one was USD3500.

GL in ur search:heart: