In search of a Gemma....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone!

I am in search of a Chloe Gemma. I know they are hard to find, trust me I have been looking all over the place for one and it doesn't help that I am in a place where only specific fashion brands are known. Anywho, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a Gemma in khaki or black, or at this moment, any color. I am looking for a medium or a large. If anyone has a hint or an idea of where I can find one, I will be forever thankful! PLEASE, PLEASE help me find one of my dream bags! :ty:

2. Hey im searching the gemma bag in kahki too. Maybe here is someone who wants to sell the chloe gemma bag?

3. The best place is a reseller or E-bay. I sold one on E-bay. I've seen others but that bag was so hard to find, so they are rare to find anywhere. Good luck with your search.

4. #4 Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
    You sold your Gemma? I have not seen a Gemma on eBay for sometimes. I really hate myself for missing out on the Gemma so many times! First at Changi Airport when there were loads of them. Then during the sales when I actually held one in my hand. Then once during the Saccoche sale. :sad: x

5. #5 Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
    x

6. Namie, mine was the large, a beautiful bag, but I have so many black bags that I never carried it, so decided to re-home it where it would be used. The large is a big bag and I was always reaching for something a little smaller. The Gemma is truly a beautiful bag, I would like a Khaki in the medium size, but as has been discussed, the bag is elusive.