In search of.............a fabulous trim

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know --not a birkin-- but can anyone think of a trim theyve seen or that you have or know that they come in.............I would like a trim but I would love a 35 in some amazing leather or color

2. www.luxury-shops.com has the MOST gorgeous Trim in a warm brown suede. (Sorry, can't remember correct color/leather term!)

3. saw one in barenia. it was FAB

4. there you go...........need to find one

5. I've seen one in barenia/toile. Was darling for the summer.

6. I so'd a 35 trim (sight unseeen) and honestly, it's "too much" bag for me. I've always loved large bags, maybe because the leather is very stiff, I don't know. I thought I would really use this bag a lot and it's been in the closet except for 2 outings.

7. what is the color and leather?

8. It's my favorite Noisette Vache Liegee. I love this leather for my Birkin and Kelly, but it was a big mistake for the Trim (in my opinion). The bag is huge, won't stay on my shoulder. I just wanted to keep you from making the same mistake I did!

9. thanks--i can see that. a few years ago i had a 31cm trim in graine lisse and it was stiff as a board. always slid off my shoulder..............

10. So, did you decide on a trim? Got me to thinking...I may need this bag for the summer. It is such a lovely classic bag.

11. cant find one i like......................

12. There's a cute little trim in red (vermillion?) chevre on Bluefly.

13. what is bluefly? is it safe?

14. www.bluefly.com
    yes it's safe.