In Search Of A Courier...........

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi guys!

Well, my trip to China is quickly approaching :yahoo: and I was hoping to find THE bag--you all know, the bag that will do it all ;) . I've pretty much come to the conclusion that a Courier just might work the best for lugging around my son's stuff (wipes, change of clothes, etc.) and give me a great punch of style. Any thoughts on the size for what I need?? Will it be ok, or WAY too big?? I haven't had the luxury of seeing these in person....

Also, I'm having such a hard time deciding on a color that I think will work with what I usually wear (jeans, tee shirts in blk, brown, ivory, sometimes pinks, sometimes reds) but mostly jeans/black/browns/grays. Any suggestions on a great color that will work, and any suggestions where I can find one?? I've been stalking eBay checking hourly to find one at a fairly good price since I've just purchased 2 b bags in the last month....so I REALLY REALLY don't want to pay retail if I don't have to :shame:

(YES I DID POST IN THE ACHTUNG....MY MISTAKE.....I WASN'T THINKING--Obviously :shame: SORRY)

2. I realy love the extra large courier in india blue.

Go for it hugs FX van Leeuwen

3. I am with you Emanu, the courier is next on my list, too. It looks so beautiful and it is practical. I foofooed it in Feb when I first started shopping bbags as too bohochic-y but now I really want one. Everyone - look for two, one for Emanu and one for me. As for color, Emanu, I think any of the blues, reds, or browns - even black, would do. I personally would stay away from the whites and lighter colors given the purpose of the bag - obviously you are not going to baby it too much. There was a rouille one on eBay - maybe it is still there. I know you said you don't want to pay retail, but if it comes to that, it looks like Barneys has a good selection.

4. I have the courier in emerald and I LOVE it!!!! I really want a black one too! I love it in black- it's hot!

5. I'm actually debating listing my rouge vif courier that I just got. It doesn't lay right on me, :confused1::confused1: but I didn't want to lose any money on eBay....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice