in search for a PARADISO denaro & mamma mia or bella

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. does anyone know if SH or any of the HI outlets have them?? help a toki sis out gals!! :smile:

oh and NO eBay! had enough of that!! :yes:

2. sh has denaro's i know for sure.

3. I was gonna say the same thing. Call :biggrin:

4. does anyone have the number?

5. 631 283 1733

not that it's on speed dial or anything :smile:

6. does anyone know how many outlets there are in HI and what their numbers are? I called the one in waikele but she said they didn't have any............and then I realized it's only 8am there.....oops!

7. never called and i believe there is just one,

then woodbury also in NY
    and then lastly, seattle.

8. ok which is better in paradiso print a bella or a mamma mia??

9. since the characters are large, i'd say the mamma mia, i just got the bambinone in paradiso and for its size it works, but i also don't particularly like the bella because of the zippers... i'm a bit biased. hehe.

10. i'd look up both styles/print on eBay for a photo reference to best my a decision that is what i do as I don't have any tokidoki within hundreds of miles of me.

11. yeah that's what I'm doing. I love the boy brushing his teeth, the mohawk boy playing the guitar, the sushi boy, the machine gun girl.......OMG, do I need another toki??

12. ahhh it's gonna cost $211 for everything I want..........do I REALLY NEED ANOTHER TOKI??

I have a pirata ciao/denaro and a spiaggia mamma mia/portatelefono/denaro.

Does anyone think prices will go down if I wait a little longer?

13. haha i got mine w/sushi guy, pink girl, blue mohawk and a few others, haha she probably thought i was nuts as i read this off to her.

14. word is around august the pirata/adios star will be there so i assume it'll be at 50% at that time..so it depends on what you want to do, i want a spiaggia bambinone and denaro's and caramella's in a lot of things so i understand.

15. Did you decide what you're doing yet Tracy? LOLz. Btw, I think there is only one outlet (Waikele) in Hawaii and like 3-4 other stores (ala moana, waikiki, DF in waikiki, and HNL airport) that sell tokidoki bags. I might be wrong though, I've never been to the Waikiki or DF in Waikiki so I do not know if that's the same ones the girls have been talking about.