In search for a Cruise 08 Melrose Gradient Flap...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone ...

I would really like to purchase a Melrose Gradient Flap, but unfortunately they were all sold out in Australia. Would anyone know if one is available in their Chanel boutique? I would require them to ship it to Australia though ... Thank you all in advance for your help...

I really really NEED to have it :sad: .. I missed one that was on ebay today cos I overslept! :crybaby:

Thank you again ...

2. I believe Nordstrom Seattle had one recently. Sorry, I am not sure if they ship to Australia. Danny is my SA and he is WONDERFUL!

3. I'm almost positive my Saks had one today. My SA is Delyse and she's working on Sunday, off Mon & Tues. Her number is 248-515-1126. Please tell her April referred you. They ship internationally for $35.

4. Thank you so much ... I will definitely contact her. By the way .. which state are you in? I need to know the time difference so I can call...

5. Thank you washlz .. i will search the number for Nordstrom Seattle .

6. Hi April ...
    Just wondering.. is that her work number or her cell? Thanks for the referral. Hopefully its still there waiting for me :sweatdrop:

Thank youuu

7. Hi! It's a cell, but Saks gave it to her for business calls. So, I guess it's a work cell? Good luck!

8. Hi April, I managed to get the bag from Delyse! :yahoo: Thank you so much for your help. Delyse really helpful... She help me locate the bag. I did mention that you referred her. Amazingly ... she has a cousin in Perth, Western Australia. She was excited when she found out I'm in Perth. :P Thank you once again ...

9. Congrats 800091. I love how tpfers assist/enable one another to get the bag they want.

10. Thanks ... I am really grateful for the help! Without this forum I would not be able to get the bag! I am so excited and cant wait to receive the bag! :PIf this bag arrives first ... it will be my first Chanel bag! I ordered a wahed caviar calfskin tote bag from the Spring-Summer collection from Melbourne but it will take almost 10days to arrive :sad:. Hopefully they are as pretty IRL. Fingers crossed!

11. You're welcome. Delyse is awesome, I just love her. So happy you found it! :yahoo:

12. Hi April,

Do you think it would be ok if I got in touch with Delyse - I'm looking for the melrose flap too! I'm in Singapore but my brother is in LA - so shipping to LA could be an option too - or if you have an LA SA contact, that could work too, perhaps?

Thanks! :girlsigh:
    imm

13. I jus purchased a melrose flap myself last weekend..I got it at Saks New York...Ask for Elmira L. She's really nice SA and got my a brand new one...