In Search for a Black Bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am searching for a practical medium/large sized black bag... I have black bags with gold hardware and silver hardware..however, I want a bag with no obvious hardware on it.... Basic Black... help me guys!:smile:

2. How about a Chanel cerf tote? There are lot of pics of it on the Chanel forum.

3. Cole Haan has some great black bags. Check out the Village Weave Collection. I bought one for myself and love it. It's big enough to fit my 12" power book, but it's not at all bulky...

4. how about a tod's D bag?

5. gerard darel charlotte 24

6. you guys r amaaaaaazing!!!! thanx for all the great suggestions!!!!

7. I just ordered this prada black hobo. I will post pics when I get it but I think this is pretty basic and you can barely notice the hardware.

prada black.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice