In prase of the ergonomic, wireless mouse!

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Hey all, I upgraded my ancient mouse to an ergonomic, wireless model today and WOW, why did I wait so long??

mk_otherviews_nwlm6k_01.jpg

Check it out at http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=086&active_tab=overview. It took 5 minutes to install the software and get it and the receiver "introduced." Love it!! :tup:

Oh geez I meant in PRAISE of the ergonomic mouse...sheesh I guess we can't edit thread titles, LOL.

I couldn't agree more!! I've had to go "Ergo" a few years ago after major major Carpal Tunnel problems. Two surgeries later, and I'm better, but won't dare touch a normal keyboard or mouse.

I find the trackball is much easier and faster to navigate!
Here's my ergo:
227.1.0.jpg

I've been counting down until the release of the new Humanscale mouse at the end of June...I have an older model and it is the absolute BEST in ergonomic support. Other mice I've used (including $150+ "ergonomic" ones) never fixed my problem of moving the mice with my hands and wrists; this is the only one that forces me to use my shoulder and arm to drive the mouse, which is what reduces the chance of carpel tunnel. I can't wait to get the new mouse!

http://www.thehumansolution.com/humanscale-switch-mouse.html

100 dollars for a computer mouse :confused1: what is carpel tunnel?

edit: just read about it, wow i hope i dont have that. i will get the tingling in my thumb sometimes and fingers and i dont know why? my wrists will hurt sometimes(but this started happening when i had to write a lot my senior year in hs, it comes and goes now?). haha i am probably working up myself over nothing, i always do :shame: at times my wrist will just shake for no reason when i pick up something, and i drop it? :confused1: this happens once in a blue moon but its weird.. :thinking: no the freaking out begins.... :shame: i should have not read this thread :lol:

100 dollars for a computer mouse :confused1: what is carpel tunnel?

edit: just read about it, wow i hope i dont have that. i will get the tingling in my thumb sometimes and fingers and i dont know why? my wrists will hurt sometimes(but this started happening when i had to write a lot my senior year in hs, it comes and goes now?). haha i am probably working up myself over nothing, i always do :shame: at times my wrist will just shake for no reason when i pick up something, and i drop it? :confused1: this happens once in a blue moon but its weird.. :thinking: no the freaking out begins.... :shame: i should have not read this thread :lol:

:lol:

Most here at work have a wireless mouse. I've been told to request one, I think i'll do that now :tup: