In praise of the XL

My first thought is that while the size is perfect, it might get too heavy for school because of all the books... but then I realized college kids might not carry books around anymore. :P ;)

Hmmm well basically I'll just have maybe 2 small 1 inch binders, a course book, maybe a small water bottle, my pencil case, and phone. I do use my locker in school so I could always exchange or put away stuff.

I'm just worried about reading how the hardware or screws fall out :x

Hmmm well basically I'll just have maybe 2 small 1 inch binders, a course book, maybe a small water bottle, my pencil case, and phone. I do use my locker in school so I could always exchange or put away stuff.

I'm just worried about reading how the hardware or screws fall out :x
I honestly think the XL would be a brilliant school bag!

You can carry as much or as little as you'd like in it and it still looks cool :graucho:

I've not had any issues with screws and I've loaded the bag up pretty heavy and lugged it through train stations and airports, etc. I think the XL is made extremely well and sturdier than the other sizes (which is why it's heavier) to put up with extra abuse... The only problem I've had is when I've used the shorter straps with the clips, they sometimes slip out. Mind you, this only happens when lifting the bag off the ground or table (never when wearing/using it) and I've learned to double-check before I throw it over my shoulder. It's never happened with the longer straps with the screws.

The more I use this bag, the more I love it!

And, sheanabelle, moi aussi! A friend who's very finicky and has known me for years did a double-take on the bag. She melted over the colour :P

I honestly think the XL would be a brilliant school bag!

You can carry as much or as little as you'd like in it and it still looks cool :graucho:

I've not had any issues with screws and I've loaded the bag up pretty heavy and lugged it through train stations and airports, etc. I think the XL is made extremely well and sturdier than the other sizes (which is why it's heavier) to put up with extra abuse... The only problem I've had is when I've used the shorter straps with the clips, they sometimes slip out. Mind you, this only happens when lifting the bag off the ground or table (never when wearing/using it) and I've learned to double-check before I throw it over my shoulder. It's never happened with the longer straps with the screws.

The more I use this bag, the more I love it!

And, sheanabelle, moi aussi! A friend who's very finicky and has known me for years did a double-take on the bag. She melted over the colour :P

Thanks for the input! I'm going to do more research before making a final decision. :smile: