In need of opinions!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so I found a place here in Philly that does a digital perm (the only one!?)...here's the deal: they've only had the machine for 7 months and the woman who answered the phone doesn't speak the best english...would you guys go for it? I hate that there's a communication barrier, but I REALLY want this perm, I just don't want to regret it!

your input is appreciated!:tup:

2. If you have a picture to show them and then point at the machine and your hair......maybe. Try going down to the store, maybe the stylist that does the perming speaks English-thats how my salon was.

3. I agree, go into the salon and see what the situation is, hopefully someone younger will be there who can speak english well and maybe they can tell you how many times they've used the machine and all of that

What part of the city is the salon in?

4. good idea ladies, thanks

..it's NE Philly