In need of opinions...Can't decide! Marcie medium or large??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought both the marcie medium and the marcie large. One in nut the other in ran. Need help deciding which one to keep. Pros/cons of both please! Has anyone had the large comfortably fit on their shoulder without sliding down? I am 5'10" so I am tall enough to carry the larger bag. Just wondering why you choose medium or large? Thank you as I have been inn this dilemma for a while!

2. Heyhey!! I am 5'7" and I carry the Marcie in large!! ....I love it and I wouldn't go any smaller for me!!

Good luck...sorry I'm not much help. Lol!!

3. I'm 5'7" and have both the medium and large and I love them both - it's like picking a favorite child :smile:

4. I'm also 5'7" but the medium Marcie worked better for me. I can carry the large, size wise with no problem but I like that the medium has the longer strap which is useful for me. Btw, i am able to carry the medium double handles on my shoulder and sometimes i use the longer strap as sort of a crossbody.