In need of eye candy and Hermes TLC

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy New Year all. I've been MIA for a while. With so many nerve racking things going on in my family (with family members in and out of the hospital) I just want to drown myself in all things H. (sigh)

I hope everyone is doing well and this year be a great year.

2. Nattie!!! So glad to have you back, and happy new year to you too!!! :hugs:

So let's help you to do some damage, shall we? Is there anything you are looking for in particular? Did you see the new shawl? OMG TDF!!! :love:

3. Nattie! Welcome back!! I hope you are well!!!

4. Welcome back, happy new year and let's talk H, I'm feeling like you, a bit blue needing a bit of orange

5. Nattie, welcome back. I missed your posts. I hope 2009 will be a better year for you and your family. Orange boxes are great to chase the blues away no matter what they contain.

6. Welcome back, Nattie! I'm sorry to hear of your troubles!:hugs:

Something orange is just the way to chase away the blues!!!:yes:

7. Good to see you back Nattie. Wishing you and your family a healthier year. Trust me, you are not alone in your family health battles. It weighs on you, and tpf is a great place to get away....fantasy land full of H! All the new gorgeous scarves are out...new colors, etc. It's a new year that HAS to be better than last year! :yes:

8. Welcome back, sorry to hear you've been through the mill! We've had hospital stays in this family too, seems to be the time of year

9. Welcome back!

10. Sorry to hear that you've been on rough times. I need me an orange pick me up too, so let's start the enabling!