in need of Celine bag!

blue coral

Jan 24, 2008
Well, my name is Celine and years ago, as a gift, I received a great black leather Celine wallet with 'Celine' impressed into the leather (not sure if 'impressed' is the correct term). Very, very, very unfortunately, the wallet got misplaced and I never even had a chance to use it!

Recently I have really been wanting to get a similar style purse. I've been looking all over the internet and can't find anything. I will admit, I'm not the most savvy when it comes to computers, but I was hoping perhaps one of you could share with me a website you like to use, or a store that carries Celine bags? I know this sounds silly, but does Celine even make a bag with the word "Celine" on it? (Hey, it's my name!)

A friend of mine had a bad experience with ebay, so wouldn't be interested in checking that out (plus how do you know if you're getting what they say you are!), but if anybody had any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Overstock.com has some Celine bags on sale right now. I'm not sure if they have the word Celine heat stamped into them though.

P10519447.jpg

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing/Celine-Medium-Black-Leather-Satchel/2264549/product.html

I own a nylon clandestine tote... it's quite useful AND stylish.. I love it.

I personally have not seen any Celine logo totes as you were wondering about, buuut, I am by no means a Celine expert, whatsoever!

Good luck on your hunt! :smile:

Attachments

• celine2.jpg
    celine2.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 311
  • celine1.jpg
    celine1.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 311
Celine bags can be purchased from the Celine boutique and high end stores like Bloomingdales, Saks, Bergorfs, etc. BEWARE of fakes on eBay. Have a bag authenticated here before you bid.
Good luck

Bag Borrow or Steal's outlet has this bag on sale. According to the site it's never been used. I also recall seeing them on Bluefly.com. Good luck finding your bag.

Now $745.00
Retail $1,250.00
40% off

9607_front_large.jpg