In need of a hipster LV bag for my MacBook Pro

1. I was in process of looking for a bag to hold my 15" MacBook Pro and I can't find anything I like. I've gone a couple of times to the Apple Store on 5th Avenue, the one with the cool glass cube, and they have some cool stuff, but nothing for me really....:sad:

sooooooo....:graucho:

To all my Pf-er's - What should I get, that would fit my 15" MacBook Pro, that is a hipster-type :jammin: of LV bag ?

P.S. I'm not a fan of the Monogram, it just screams "Gimme some attention! :hysteric: ", and quite frankly, I don't need or want it, lol :roflmfao:

Suggestions please !!!! :yahoo:

2. when you say 'hipster', i hope you mean a messenger bag that reaches down to your hips, because i can't imagine anyone with a MacBook-sized fanny pack :lol:

if it's a messenger bag you want, then i suggest something from the Taiga line, like the Viktor, Alexei, Dersou, or Odessa :yes:

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Viktor; Ardoise; Louis Vuitton; Mens; Briefcase; leat

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton Taiga Alexei

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton, Taiga Dersou Messenger Bag,men, case,

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Odessa Computer Case; Taiga; louis Vuitton; louisvuit

3. Vlad just bought the Taiga Dersou for his mac, you can see pics in the I've been a bad, bad boy thread

4. lol That's a good suggestion

I just want something a little unique and not ordinary, but not flashy either

Am I just being picky ?

The Damier Messenger is cool, but maybe a bit too masculine for me ?

:girlsigh:

5. Have you seen the Utah line? The leather is absolutely gorgeous and I bet you won't see that much people with it around.

utah.jpg
  6. Does your mac fit in a Sorbonne :whistle:

7. You need a structured bag, I remember that there were one in the monogram glace line but it's now discontinue ... It was like a messenger. Bag.

8. I don't think it would be at all! You can add something cute to the strap if you'd like :yes:

9. Maybe the Odessa - I like that one the best out of all of the suggestions....but!:graucho:

I would love something that would be like a handbag, maybe kinda Epi(?) and it would sorta be a combo Alma / Messenger with gold hardware accenting the handles.:shrugs:

I only say the Alma b/c I have the MC one and I find it to be sturdy (although with a laptop being in it all the time, that might make it sag) :yucky:

Or, maybe like a laptop 'sock' that could go around it, but in a Glacé leather, with accompanying handbag handles (?) :shrugs:

Geez, is there anything close to matching my description? Anyone have this same problem ? :shrugs:

10. Rebecca - u r a doll - it is possible that that could be the thing that seals the deal for me, but.....:wlae:

I still wanna be extra girly girly, but that's just me! lol :P

11. hmmmm....I don't know, but that's a GREAT idea! Is that bag readily available ? i.e, in-store ? :shrugs:

12. I don't know, the Epi Passy GM might work as well as it has an adjustable buckle

13. Hmmm....I'll have to think about that one too, although that might be a little 'old' for me in a way. I guess what I want doesn't exist (?) or has yet to be made.

I gotta call Marc and get him on this, pronto ! :roflmfao:

14. Lol aww thanks.
    You can make it REALLY girly. Pink looks great with Damier, IMO. Also, you can hook a cute keychain to it..oh the possibilities :graucho:

15. Then there is the Suhali lockit, it's 16 x 12 c.a. so I don't know wether that would fit but I think it's gorgeous in the Suhali

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice