In need of a fix: Help an RM junkie!!

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Ok, I am not sure I can be called an RM addict yet, for the reason that I don't own one YET!! Hahahaha, but as some of you have read in my other thread, I have just ordered 2 and they are on the way to my grubby lil' hands as we speak!! But I will have to wait til next week!! :sad: And now, I am in need of a fix to tide me down til then, so kindly help a junkie in need by posting your MAB in Night Blue pleasssseeee?? I ordered mine from activeendeavors.com and forgot to save the photo, and since the one I ordered is their last one, I have no way of seeing the picture again!:crybaby:Anybody, please a little help?All I want to do is just drool all over them!:drool:

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
^^The first one there is no tracking, from revolve clothing, hopefully by monday, the 2nd one prolly tuesday :wlae:

nonnie26

Jun 8, 2007
Chinkee--I just got the MAB in night blue, but haven't gotten around to pics yet..It's gorgeous, you will love it!

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
daphodill84, oh who am I kidding!! I tried to put myself on a ban, didn't work! Hahaha, I have poor restraint! But I also have been selling some off, so that is how I justify my purchases :graucho:

nonnie26, thanks, I know! I'm just too excited!!:nuts:

bagdemon, do they have coupons for museten?