In need of a cross body bag - Please help me decide!

Which bag do you like better?

• Menilmontant

• Alma BB

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 10, 2011
Greetings from Washington, DC!

I am in need of a cross body bag that I can wear to work, on the weekends, clubbing and for travel. I already have the DE Eva but it is too small and feels flimsy at times. I am 5'2" 125 lbs and looking for something that doesn't look bulky like a messenger bag for nights out on the town.

I think I've narrowed it down to two bags: the Menilmontant and the Alma BB.

I should share that I have a vernis Alma PM in bleu infini and a few monogram bags: Artsy, Speedy, Tivoli GM, Galliera, Montorgueil and Neverfull.

Please please please help me decide. Thanks!

I voted for the menilmontant. I am a HUGE fan of the alma bb and plan to have more, but I do not view it is a good option for everyday use at work, etc. I dont see either of them for travel unless you mean once you are on vacation. They dont hold enough to be useful on travel. Also bb is not big enough to hold a big sunglasses case.

I voted for the menilmontant. I am a HUGE fan of the alma bb and plan to have more, but I do not view it is a good option for everyday use at work, etc. I dont see either of them for travel unless you mean once you are on vacation. They dont hold enough to be useful on travel. Also bb is not big enough to hold a big sunglasses case.

Agree.

Other options are Siracusa and saumur. I think the empriente speedy b is lovely too - small and cute but holds a lot.

Bloomsbury is a great Crossbody bag too.

I was going to mention the Bloomie too! I have it and really like it. You can fit quite a bit without it looking bulky and it very comfortable to wear. I have an Alma BB and don't use it very often since its way too small for me to use for an everyday bag.
The Odeon is also another great cross body option...