In need of a cles-lots of capacity and durability..

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I'm in need of a cles. I'm not able to bring my bag becasue of the location (afarid it will get stolen). Currently I've been putting my CC, ID and $ in my lab coat pocket. THen I had an idea, buy a cles--DUH (thank god I'm at least book smart). I like the ceries, however I'm afarid that with heavy use they will start to rub off, for which I would be really super sad (I plan on attaching my keys). What do you think stick to a monogram or damier or get the cheries?

I have the brown damier cles and I absolutely adore it. The color is very versatile and it doesn't scream "LV" if you are trying to be subtle.

If you love the cerises, I say get them. I haven't had any problems with rub off and I was using my cles every day for a while, but maybe I'm lucky. It's going to be less durable than mono or damier for sure though. If you don't get the cerises, I'd go for the damier. Love it!

yep, the other's are right...

for space and capacity, get the perfo cles.
for durability, you cant go wrong with a damier or mono.
for the cerises, they are definately limited piece and if you can get a hold of one, i'd go for it!!! however, the cerises, may rub off from wear and tear.

up to you!!!

p11147550_ph_hero.jpg
I have this is in the brown and it's actually quite handy. Its a lot bigger than my damier cles. I use my damier all the time though...goes with everything.

I think the perfo is one of, if not the biggest out of all the pochette cles...
I wouldn't get anything silk-screened since it WILL rub off eventually...
The perfo is really cute...my fav is the fuschia one!

If all you're putting is your cards, ID, and money, I'd go with the epi or vernis. They are both more compact and keep their form better, not to mention gorgeous!