In-N-Out Animal Style Burgers

The hubby and I talk about In-N-Out almost daily. We live on the east cost. Visit L.A. often. We love Mr. Chow and The Ivy. But NOTHING, I mean NOTHING compares to a Double Double, fries and a chocolate shake. Nothing.

coco-nut said:
I wish there was an In-and-Out here. The good news is we're finally getting a Chipotle!

sooo many people LOVE like seriously LOVE chipotle. i don't really get it though. their salads are only like 1/4 lettuce 3/4 other stuff. i find it kind of odd! :lol:

Mariah said:
sooo many people LOVE like seriously LOVE chipotle. i don't really get it though. their salads are only like 1/4 lettuce 3/4 other stuff. i find it kind of odd! :lol:

I don't care for it either. I'll pick it up for hubby and the kids, but none for me thanks. :sick:

I wish we had an in-n-out burger here. When I was in Vegas last year I think we were there every second day. Fat Burger just opened here. I didn't find it to be that great. It definatly doesn't compare to in-n-out.

Not a beef lover myself so I haven't eaten a burger in ages...I like Chipotle sometimes, but I have a very low tolerance for cilantro (I think its gross) so I have to be careful what I order there.