In-N-Out Animal Style Burgers

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
I wish there was an In-and-Out here. The good news is we're finally getting a Chipotle!

Jan 18, 2006
The hubby and I talk about In-N-Out almost daily. We live on the east cost. Visit L.A. often. We love Mr. Chow and The Ivy. But NOTHING, I mean NOTHING compares to a Double Double, fries and a chocolate shake. Nothing.

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
coco-nut said:
I wish there was an In-and-Out here. The good news is we're finally getting a Chipotle!
sooo many people LOVE like seriously LOVE chipotle. i don't really get it though. their salads are only like 1/4 lettuce 3/4 other stuff. i find it kind of odd! :lol:

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Mariah said:
sooo many people LOVE like seriously LOVE chipotle. i don't really get it though. their salads are only like 1/4 lettuce 3/4 other stuff. i find it kind of odd! :lol:
I don't care for it either. I'll pick it up for hubby and the kids, but none for me thanks. :sick:

Jan 27, 2006
I wish we had an in-n-out burger here. When I was in Vegas last year I think we were there every second day. Fat Burger just opened here. I didn't find it to be that great. It definatly doesn't compare to in-n-out.

xikry5talix

kry5tal...get it?!:]
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
clanalois said:
I think the midwestern equivalent is Chipotle. I swear they put crack into their fajita burritos.
Omg, I love Chipotle! I can do without in n out... I get sick when I eat the burgers. But Chipotle...yummmm!!

USCgerl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
Bjara said:
Come again? :amuse:
You can ask for their fries animal style, meaning the fries with the sauce, grilled onions and melted cheese. To die for yummy, you must try them Bjara!!

jstreete

. . .
O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
my husband loves animal style burgers at in-n-out. personally, i'm not too fond of them. i'm just not a big "cheese" lover. unless it's mozarella.

bethany

O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
Not a beef lover myself so I haven't eaten a burger in ages...I like Chipotle sometimes, but I have a very low tolerance for cilantro (I think its gross) so I have to be careful what I order there.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
I've never really liked IN n Out. I remember that there was a lot of hype about it when I moved to CA...but I didnt like it.