In-N-Out Animal Style Burgers

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
Craving it so bad. :worried:

Bad, bad.

But really, isn't an animal-style double-decker at In-n-Out really God's gift to humanity? Possibly the accumulation, the apex of western civilization's achievements?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
Dani said:
I've never eaten at In-N-Out!

What does "animal style" mean?
It means they grill it up with cheese and sauteed onions and thousand island and some kind of essense of godliness for extra flavor...

DANI, I will hecka wear my gym clothes while eating my enormous hamburger.

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
IntlSet said:
It means they grill it up with cheese and sauteed onions and thousand island and some kind of essense of godliness for extra flavor...

LOL. Go for it, girl.

I'v been craving cheeseburgers lately too. No idea why. Animal stlye sounds delicous. Thanks for making me hungry!

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
IntlSet said:

Don't they grill the buns with mustard on them? I thought I heard that somewhere.

uhkiwi

O.G.
Sep 14, 2005
oh idk...I hadn't had a burger in years when I went to In and Out recently and it made me soo sick...

Melissa71

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Illinois
OMG! That looks soooo good! I wish I hadn't clicked that link. Hmmm, can you gals overnight one to IL? I wish they had franchises out here.