In LV Heaven at the Basketball Game Last Night!

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
I am a major lover of NBA Basketball and have season tickets. Last night I was at a preseason game and sat right behind most of the player's wives/girlfriends. It was LV heaven!!! :cloud9: I was quite distracted at all of the gorgeous LV bags I got to admire on one occasion. Then I started looking around me and noticed LV seemed to be everywhere last night - even on the floor (which I would never do in an arena but oh well...) and was having a blast telling my brother what each bag was when I spotted it. He took it in good spirits and told me that everyone has something that they love in life! I'm trying to remember all of the bags that I saw...

Player's Wives/Girlfriends:

Manhattan GM
Vernis Alma in Amarante (I was basically screaming as I was pointing this one out as I do anytime I see amarante) :drool:
Suhali Le Fabuleux in black
Halo silver
Mono Mini Looping
Neo Rubis Bucket Cruise LE
Palermo GM

Then in the stands I saw:

Berkeley ebony
Berkeley azur
MC Black Speedy (on the floor with a beer right next to it - yuck!)
Mono Bucket (on the floor)
2 Mono Babylones (one on the floor)
Ribera damier (on the floor)
Hampstead MM damier
and me with my damier Speedy on my lap the entire time!

One definite fake:

Monogramouflage Speedy - so fake that my brother nudged me and asked, "Is that real???"

After half time, if my brother saw a bag in the crowd he'd elbow me and ask me what it was...LOL! :yes: I think he just enjoyed seeing my reaction when he pointed them out to me. He also taunted me many times, saying, "Poor you...You're only carrying a Speedy." He was referring to my damier Speedy because I was pointing out the other bags like mine wasn't enough I guess. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my Speedy and all of my other LVs but seeing all of those beautiful bags in one evening was like a kid in a candy store. :balloon: A girl can dream and admire right?

Just thought I'd share with those that I KNOW would understand...:heart:

Last edited:
I was in LV heaven this baseball season! I seemed to see Damier/Damier Azur Speedy 30s everywhere. I have season tickets too..nice to know there's still lots of fashion to look at when the games get boring!

My DH is a professional athlete and I always see lots of LV at his games. It's fun to see all the different bags everyone is carrying. Two Sunday's ago I saw mono Beverly gm, mono speedy 35, azur speedy 30, minilin ebene speedy, recital, damier alma, mono neverfull mm, mono riveting, 2 black mahina xl's, and a damier neverfull gm. Looking at everyones bags are more fun than watching the game. LOL

My DH is a professional athlete and I always see lots of LV at his games. It's fun to see all the different bags everyone is carrying. Two Sunday's ago I saw mono Beverly gm, mono speedy 35, azur speedy 30, minilin ebene speedy, recital, damier alma, mono neverfull mm, mono riveting, 2 black mahina xl's, and a damier neverfull gm. Looking at everyones bags are more fun than watching the game. LOL

I agree (most of the time)! Nine innings - or more - can get crazy long. Yesterday's game was soo long (I'm a Phillies fan) and so I just started looking around the crowd and spotted some awesome Hermes. I was carrying my Speedy 30 who has been to the whole season with me so far, except for clinching games. I love her but she is not getting soaked in beer and champagne! I'd probably fall over and die if she did.

That's so cool! The player's wives really had some nice pieces! Next time you should bring a camera and get some shots of all of them for us :P

It's funny, I just thought about that! I will definitely do that next time I'm that close. I wish I would have thought about it last night, but I was in an LV daze...LOL!

WOW FUN!!!! Thanks for sharing... I go to Disneyland all the time (have season passes) and I love seeing how many LV's I can spot. (most are fake)

I go to WDW all the time and am always on the lookout there as well haha! I don't see many in the parks - not really practical, right?! haha - but lots at night shopping, etc. I'm definitely taking my collection when I go in January. I even bought a Mini Pochette for at night shopping! My bigger bags are for special dinners. I already am plotting on how to protect the vachetta, since they always wet you on like, every single ride!