In LV Heaven at the Basketball Game Last Night!

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
I am a major lover of NBA Basketball and have season tickets. Last night I was at a preseason game and sat right behind most of the player's wives/girlfriends. It was LV heaven!!! :cloud9: I was quite distracted at all of the gorgeous LV bags I got to admire on one occasion. Then I started looking around me and noticed LV seemed to be everywhere last night - even on the floor (which I would never do in an arena but oh well...) and was having a blast telling my brother what each bag was when I spotted it. He took it in good spirits and told me that everyone has something that they love in life! I'm trying to remember all of the bags that I saw...

Player's Wives/Girlfriends:

Manhattan GM
Vernis Alma in Amarante (I was basically screaming as I was pointing this one out as I do anytime I see amarante) :drool:
Suhali Le Fabuleux in black
Halo silver
Mono Mini Looping
Neo Rubis Bucket Cruise LE
Palermo GM

Then in the stands I saw:

Berkeley ebony
Berkeley azur
MC Black Speedy (on the floor with a beer right next to it - yuck!)
Mono Bucket (on the floor)
2 Mono Babylones (one on the floor)
Ribera damier (on the floor)
Hampstead MM damier
and me with my damier Speedy on my lap the entire time!

One definite fake:

Monogramouflage Speedy - so fake that my brother nudged me and asked, "Is that real???"

After half time, if my brother saw a bag in the crowd he'd elbow me and ask me what it was...LOL! :yes: I think he just enjoyed seeing my reaction when he pointed them out to me. He also taunted me many times, saying, "Poor you...You're only carrying a Speedy." He was referring to my damier Speedy because I was pointing out the other bags like mine wasn't enough I guess. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my Speedy and all of my other LVs but seeing all of those beautiful bags in one evening was like a kid in a candy store. :balloon: A girl can dream and admire right?

Just thought I'd share with those that I KNOW would understand...:heart:

Last edited:

Glamazon_x4

LETS GO PHILLIES!!
Feb 28, 2008
I was in LV heaven this baseball season! I seemed to see Damier/Damier Azur Speedy 30s everywhere. I have season tickets too..nice to know there's still lots of fashion to look at when the games get boring!

Imaprincess07

Aug 23, 2007
My DH is a professional athlete and I always see lots of LV at his games. It's fun to see all the different bags everyone is carrying. Two Sunday's ago I saw mono Beverly gm, mono speedy 35, azur speedy 30, minilin ebene speedy, recital, damier alma, mono neverfull mm, mono riveting, 2 black mahina xl's, and a damier neverfull gm. Looking at everyones bags are more fun than watching the game. LOL

Glamazon_x4

LETS GO PHILLIES!!
Feb 28, 2008
My DH is a professional athlete and I always see lots of LV at his games. It's fun to see all the different bags everyone is carrying. Two Sunday's ago I saw mono Beverly gm, mono speedy 35, azur speedy 30, minilin ebene speedy, recital, damier alma, mono neverfull mm, mono riveting, 2 black mahina xl's, and a damier neverfull gm. Looking at everyones bags are more fun than watching the game. LOL

I agree (most of the time)! Nine innings - or more - can get crazy long. Yesterday's game was soo long (I'm a Phillies fan) and so I just started looking around the crowd and spotted some awesome Hermes. I was carrying my Speedy 30 who has been to the whole season with me so far, except for clinching games. I love her but she is not getting soaked in beer and champagne! I'd probably fall over and die if she did.

Glamazon_x4

LETS GO PHILLIES!!
Feb 28, 2008
WOW FUN!!!! Thanks for sharing... I go to Disneyland all the time (have season passes) and I love seeing how many LV's I can spot. (most are fake)

I go to WDW all the time and am always on the lookout there as well haha! I don't see many in the parks - not really practical, right?! haha - but lots at night shopping, etc. I'm definitely taking my collection when I go in January. I even bought a Mini Pochette for at night shopping! My bigger bags are for special dinners. I already am plotting on how to protect the vachetta, since they always wet you on like, every single ride!