In LOVE with these Chanels. Sizing?

I love love LOVE these new Chanels! Howevah.. the Dallas boutique doesn't have them in stock and the only size I can find to order is a 40.5. I can wear anything from a 39-40.5 depending on the shoe, but I've never bought a Chanel before. thoughts? If they run like Manolos I will be fine.. if not, I will be heartbroken when they arrive! Help!

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

tw1n8ngel

<3<3
Mar 2, 2006
Bay Area, CA
I tried on the peach with the black bow ones. For me, I had to go up half a size. I am usually 37-37.5 in Manolo depending on the styles. I tried on 37.5 and they fit fine. I didn't end up getting them as beautiful as they're though. I'm regretting it now :sad:

Nov 9, 2007
I usually wear a 7.5-8. In my Chanels, I have 8s, so it's not much of a jump in size. I think you should be fine with a 1/2 size up.

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
I had the ribbon closed toe mary janes and mine were a 40 and fit prefectly. I'm a US 9. I think the 40.5 might be a tad big on you, but is there anyway to have them measure the inside footbed for you? That way you could compare the measurement with a pair of sandals with a similar heel height.